Register Here to Attend!
Bonner Park Shelter – Thursday, June 24th from 6-10 pm
- $5 per person, children under 12 free. This is a family friendly event so feel free to bring friends and family!
- This event will be located in the covered shelter at Bonner Park. Bonner Park has a splash pad with a large playground available, so bring appropriate attire, towels, water shoes, etc. We’ll also have a couple yard games available for families.
- There will be a fu scavenger hunt for all that you can participate on at your own pace. You will be tasked with finding clues that lead to other clues, all within the park, and ultimately the final spot has a special surprise – we’ll have enough surprises for all who participate so everyone is a winner!
- Of course, we’ll have some fun networking and introduction activities!
- Appetizers and drinks will be available.
- There is no limit to the amount of attendees and masks are not required with outdoor events. However, you are more than welcome to wear a mask if you are more comfortable.
Sponsorships are available to assist with event costs and keep registration costs low to members. All sponsors will be mentioned and thanked in the final MBN Newsletter.
$125 Social Sponsorship
Designated table for company information/swag/literature at the Social Event. Your company produced and provided logo featured in newsletter, social media and website promoting the event. Company introduction or video at the General Meeting prior to Social Event, up to 5 minutes.
Your company produced and provided logo featured in newsletter, social media and website promoting the event.
Your company logo at the bottom of the electronic newsletter prior to event.
About The Author
It takes team work to make the dream work through respect, cooperation and accountability.