Welcome to the MBN Community Forum. This discussion area is just one of your many MBN membership benefits.

This MBN community discussion forum is your chance to ask questions of other professionals and it’s a helpful, positive place to hang out online. The MBN forum is a strong community built around your membership. Don’t forget to promote your business if you have specials or an event that would be a great opportunity for our members!

We encourage you to use it as much as you want! Don’t forget! If you want to be notified of member discussions, please click on the RED link at the top of the Topic to subscribe.

Hiring Opportunitie...

Notifications
Clear all

Hiring Opportunities/ Job Postings

Evita Howard
Topic starter
(@evita-h-mm4382gmail-com)

Hello! Would this be an appropriate place to post job opportunities? I'm trying to hire more house cleaners for both Missoula and Bozeman and am looking for ways to widen the net, so to speak. Please feel free to delete if not allowed or inappropriate. Thanks!

2 Replies
1 Reply
Megan Pfaff
(@mpfaff)

Yes, this is a great place to post about your job openings!

Evita Howard
Topic starter
(@evita-h-mm4382gmail-com)

Hi everyone! Just like everyone else in town, we are in search of some new house cleaners for our teams in both Missoula and Belgrade/ Bozeman area. If you know anyone looking for a job that offers the flexibility of no nights, no weekends, and no holidays, please feel free to share my info! We are also offering a retention bonus to full-time new hires (5 days a week). 

The pay is every 2 weeks- guarantee of $11 an hour with an opportunity to earn more via percentage, plus tips. There is also paid training and mileage reimbursement. Here in the Missoula office we are working on a number of incentive programs to include attendance rewards and Team Member of the Month. 

Information about Merry Maids and career options can be found on our website at www.merrymaids.com/missoula/ I can also be reached via Facebook, Instagram, Phone, Text, Email, and smoke signals.