Welcome to the MBN Community Forum. This discussion area is just one of your many MBN membership benefits.

This MBN community discussion forum is your chance to ask questions of other professionals and it’s a helpful, positive place to hang out online. The MBN forum is a strong community built around your membership. Don’t forget to promote your business if you have specials or an event that would be a great opportunity for our members!

We encourage you to use it as much as you want! Don’t forget! If you want to be notified of member discussions, please click on the RED link at the top of the Topic to subscribe.

Hair Dresser Recomm...

Notifications
Clear all

Hair Dresser Recommendations

Karen Berg-DiGangi
Topic starter
(@karenbannackre-com)

Hello!

I was hoping one of you amazing ladies would have a hair dresser recommendation who either has or is known for handling curly hair. I haven't been able to find someone to stick with here in town yet! Thank you in advance!

Topic Tags
3 Replies
2 Replies
Megan Pfaff
(@mpfaff)

@karenbannackre-com I know that Katie Budge at Altruist Salon specializes in curly hair!

Karen Shreve
(@kshreve)

@karenbannackre-com  Hello Karen from the other Karen. I have been going to Dana Means Wheeler lately for my hair coloring. I wanted to tell you that Arbonne has an amazing product that gals with curly hair rave about.

Linda Baumann
Member Member
(@lbaumann)

I go to Nikki Kelly-Real and she's great. However, I do NOT have curly hair. 😉 

www.NikkiKellyReal.com